I've now had the phone for about a month and I still quite like it. There are of course some things that I would have liked to be better and things that are quite nice:1. The battery life is less than impressive. In fact, it's quite bad I think and it's certainly something that should be high on Apple's list to improve.
2. I would like the contact search bar to be always be visible/available at the top.
3. The weather app should give me a more detailed weather forecast for the day.
4. By default, the calendar doesn't add an alarm when you create an appointment. I want an alarm to go off by default 30 min. before.
5. Safari is by far the best browser I've tried on a phone.
6. The camera sucks, but that's more or less to be expected.
That's about what I could think of right now, it is primarily a list of things that annoys me. Hopefully Apple will improve at least some of them.